Thursday, January 17, 2013

Crochetbyshea Etsy Shop!

Crochetbyshea <<< {Click here to get to the shop.}
I wanted to do a post to advertise a super cute Etsy shop that has newly opened!
My friend Chrissy, crochets these adorable headbands & scarves - for girls & women!
I had her make me a few for Christmas gifts this year & they were a hit :)
They are absolutely well-made and are so stylish.
Grab one for you or a friend - I can promise they will be loved!

Shopping homemade gifts is a great way to save $ during the holidays, birthdays, or a just because gift. Homemade & DIY is also a great way to decorate! I've found that I don't have the time to make nearly all the things I'd like to. So finding a friend or family member that has a special talent & can make something beautiful, is a great route to go. Most of the time, someone you know will more than likely make you something cheaper than someone you don't know! So bargain & trade with whatever talent you have (even if it's offering babysitting her kids for an afternoon or night!) to "purchase" those unique homemade items. This is a money saver to me especially for personal items or gift items!

Link Ups:
Almost Friday, Thursday Blog Hop! 

Thrifty Thursday

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of swapping a service or product for something! I've thought about swapping babysitting but, to be honest, babysitting isn't really my thing. Love these ideas!

    ReplyDelete