Thursday, December 20, 2012

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...

And I think we just might have that here in the mountains!
I can't remember the last time we had snow for Christmas. Who's excited?!

While we finish up some last minute holiday items tonight & tomorrow, we'll start settling into the holiday with family this weekend.

Beyond gifts, decorations, & family...there is SUCH a bigger meaning to Christmas that I hope we celebrate in our family. And in the simplest of words that we explain to our littles, it's celebrating the birth of baby Jesus, who grew bigger & died on a cross to save us from all of the bad things that we do. Do we think they understand? Well Rogue knows where baby Jesus is in our nativity scene. And Carly understands the way an almost 3 year old can.

So as we celebrate baby Jesus & the miraculous gift of his life, I hope everyone out there will do just the same.

I'll leave you with these cuties as we say Merry Christmas to blogland from our little, growing family!
(And by the way, after the new year we'll have some exciting baby news & I'll update you on everything!)




No comments:

Post a Comment