Friday, November 30, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like...

Christmas around here! :)
 
Here are a few of my Christmas touches around our little place!
Chalk boards with some Christmas spirit!
 
Old jug with white painted branches. I put on a strip of burlap for something extra!
Also, a Christmas tin with some hot chocolate, all ready to be stirred up!
 
My paper wreath with some greens & a burlap bow!
 
Nativity scene & some greens in a little jar.
 
An old box with some more greens, white lights, & rolled vintage paper!
I have this on top of the fridge & I love it :)
 
Besides that, I've just been battling this super annoying, hanging around forever cold.
And battling getting used to this guy, who is ALL BOY...
He's a handful. To me at least, who is used to Carly.
To everyone else with boys, he's probably normal...
 
And how about these cuties? Carly said, "Mommy, take a picture!"
She enjoys lovin' on her daddy!
 
 
This weekend I'm looking forward to checking out the Dickens of a Christmas in town!
It will continue our Christmas spirit & we'll get to see/do some fun stuff!
 
Happy Friday all! :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment