Wednesday, July 11, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I almost feel ridiculous doing this every Wednesday (or every Wednesday that I can).
It truly is hard getting dressed into something nice & attempting to look nice.
When I do force myself out of my jammies, it's usually into another pair of running shorts & a tank.
But I'm TRYING to do better! This really motivates me, so I'm hoping to keep up with it more!


White Button Down - Old Navy (last summer)
Green Dotted Skirt - AE outlet (Rehobeth Beach, 2 summers ago)
Brown Flips - AE outlet (Lancaster, 2 summers ago)
Brown Belt - Walmart
White Ball Earrings - Green Dragon Flea Market (Ephrata, PA)
And I just LOVE wearing white nailpolish :)
And, AND yes, that's the cute little creek outside our new place :)

I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!
Happy Wednesday All!

No comments:

Post a Comment