Friday, May 18, 2012

Sunshine!

I just love the sunshine.
 I love when it's hot & it's supposed to be!
I could repost THIS POST from last week for today again!
It is supposed to be a glorious weekend, with nothing planned & I'm so excited :)
We might even get a much needed date night in as well.

I've been reading "Tender Mercy for a Mother's Soul" by Angela Thomas Guffey (just started last night) & it is refreshing! I'm only half-through the 1st chapter & it's already had me tearing up. My husband's aunt & good friend of mine, lent it to me & I'm so glad she did :) It's already starting to change my heart & just strenghtens my desire to love Jesus & lean on Him through everything. To recognize that I need Him at all times, especially these physically, mentally, & spiritually trying times as I mother my wonderful children! What a blessing that is! They are my sunshine :)

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment