Friday, August 17, 2012

Life...

Haha, I have to laugh whenever I hear this song:

Sometimes our lives are so crazy, that we forget it's normal!

"I praise you for I am fearfully & wonderfully made.
Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well." Psalm 139:14

I hope my little babies grow to find those words true in their hearts.




Clint keeps telling me that we'll look back at this time & appreciate all the chaos.
The messy kids.
The uncertainty of our future.
The trying to figure out what church to attend.
The trying to find ourselves as a family in this big world.

But most importantly, trying to find the balance between all of this & being able to sit back & just let things be!
So while we try to savor the last little taste of summer (although our weather is already showing signs of fall) we are going to enjoy it while we can!

Happy Weekend Everyone! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment