Thursday, March 15, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Ah, home sweet home! :) We had an amazing time - it's hard to explain without pictures! We saw so much wildlife & not to mention snowmobiling was SO MUCH FUN!
We had the time of our lives, but it is good to be home. And home to late spring temperatures! How crazy. Everyone down state kept talking about their daffodils blooming & almost done actually...well today I noticed out in the flower beds some daffodils sprouting. I can't wait until they bloom! The temperatures for the next who knows how long aren't supposed to be below 70!

It was like 30 degrees out in Yellowstone with a couple feet of snow! And we came home to this! How cool! :)
Well, I'll get pictures posted as soon as I can! Today is Clint's birthday, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have to get them posted today, but I'll try!
Thanks all for following! :)

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Clint..... We love ya....!..... And so glad you had an amazing time.... can't wait to see all the pictures......

    ReplyDelete