Wednesday, May 2, 2012

WIWW & Happy 1st Birthday to Rogue!

Today is a VERY special day in our world:
My little...ok, he never was little... boy is 1!
Seriously, why does it go this fast...I hate it!
Here is a pic of him when he was born:

I thought I'd spare everyone the pic of him on the scale, weighing in at 10 1/2 lbs!
Now, he's an even bigger boy!
Here he is today - 1 years old :)
Happy Birthday Rogue :)

 I am also linking up for What I Wore Wednesday
pleated poppy
Here are a couple outfits from the past 2 weeks:
{As you can tell, our weather was still pretty cold, hence the boots in every outfit}
 Brown Shirt - Old Navy Clearance $3
Pink Shirt - Gap Outlet
Leggings - Old Navy
Boots - Goodwill $4 (Wellsboro)

Sweater Dress - Kohls
Leggings - Old Navy
Boots - Goodwill

Shirt - Goodwill (Willow Street)
Skinnies - Kmart
Boots - Goodwill


Ok & no lie - after I took the above picture, I went into my bedroom to change. Carly gets up on the fireplace & poses like this for Clint to take a picture of her! I just HAD to put her on here too! She's the best WIWW participant :)
Shirt - Gap gifted from Grandma
The pink flower/ribbon is on it - so cute!
Black leggings - part of some other outfit
Pink Cowboy Boots - Hand-me downs from the Stuttmans! (Circo: Target)
Smile - Can't be bought, but you can enjoy it here for free :)

4 comments:

  1. Cute outfits! Happy birthday to your son. It's still cold where I live too. I'm just waiting and waiting for a warm sunny day.
    ~FringeGirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw,happy birthday to your girl. I love her boots. My girls had those in every size and I was so sad to see them outgrow them:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that sweater dress and those boots! so chic!

    xo ashley


    ashleytrujillo.com

    ReplyDelete